Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot load any transactions, when logging in I am hit with "Express Document cannot be sent"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All - Upon logging in and trying to execute a transaction I am seeing many pop-ups saying:

Express Document "Cannot be sent" received from author xxx

I cannot get out of this box as no matter what I click I eventually get an error message saying I've reached the max sessions.  I've attached a screen shot.   Somebody please help.

Many thanks

Chris

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can safely attribute that to coding which was not well thought through enough.

A new internal modal window which has the capability of new tasks which are external modal sessions is bound to fail, particularly when you want to process more than 5 of them from the list).

This gave birth a long time ago to the construct CALL TRANSACTION which can RETURN to it's context caller program (list).

Another option is to simply make it accessible and carry on (workflow information, alerts, items, mobile Apps to read what is going on.

As you can see by the list, the application use needs a way to click those things away and at most deal with them later for a permanent solution.

Excpective them to react to or use or approve something even which they cannot even open it is a design error.

Or they must simply work faster than what WF-BATCH can send them work items...  🙂

Cheers,

Julius