Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Biller Direct SCAs while creating Track in NWDI

adren_dsouza
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on NW Portal 7.01 SP12. Biller Direct 604 is deployed in Portal and I have created a track for the same. As per note 1379351, there are some SCAs which have to be uploaded to the track through the CMS directory. The SCAs mentoined in the note are of release 7.00 .

Cant we use the SCAs of 7.01 SP12 , as we are on 7.01 SP12?

Confused !! Please help.

Regards,
Adren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Adren,

you are correct, you need to use the 701 SP12 version of the SCAs when you intend to deploy your product to a 701 SP12 runtime system.

Best Regards,

Ervin

adren_dsouza
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

Thanks. One more doubt . In the SAP note mentioned above, there are 2 components mentioned - SAP-SHRJAV and SAP-SHRWEB on release 5 .

Do we have to use the release 5 of these components or 7.01 version ?

Regards ,

Adren

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

CRM related components like SHRJAV and SHRWEB are having a different versioning, so version 5 should be ok.

Regards,

Ervin

adren_dsouza
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ervin ..

0 Kudos

Hi Adren/Ervin,

I'm in a urgent need to install Biller Direct in my laptop. Could you please advise what are the components I need to install.

I have already install ECC 6.0 (Abap Stag) and NW 7.0 (Java Stag) in my laptop.

Pls let me know the other components which I'm missing..

Thanks,

Shankar

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

does it have any relation to NWDI? Would you like to develop it as well, or you are only installing it?

We here on NWDI got no knowledge on biller direct and installations. If so I would recommend you to post this question in an installation specific forum.

Here you find all the forums:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18971

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ervin

adren_dsouza
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

You need to deploy Biller Direct Component in the Java stack. Please download the appropriate BD component from SMP based on your ECC and Portal release.

Regards,

Adren

Answers (0)