cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does SAP ECC 6.0 have a "Receiving Point" Calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SAP ECC 6.0, I am aware of the "Shipping Point" Calendar but I have yet to get a clear answer whether there is a "Receiving Point" Calendar.  Can someone tell me if there is a Receiving Point Calendar and what functions it controls?  If there is no Receiving Point Calendar, does the Shipping Point Calendar control both Shipping and Receiving functions?

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Receiving Point Calender is very important in the case of  Return Process ( If customer taken some goods after he decided to ,dont want some goods then he will be send based on Receiving Point Calender .)

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naren,

Thanks for your reply.  Do you know where the Receiving Point Calendar is can be seen or is configured or defined? 

TT

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Actually , we will send Goods based on  Factory Calender as this will be assigned to Shipping Point or else Plant Level as based on Client Requirement and they are doing their transactions via SAP SD Module ( Selling Goods to Customer ,So in SD ,we want Calender as per Shipping Point Level when we want to sell goods .So ,In SD Module ,we dont want Receiving Point Calender why because we are sending the Goods not taking from the customer means when you do Returns that Goods automatically will goes to Blocked / Quality Inspection Level If what level you want ,you can do .So ,I think ,The Receiving Point Calender might be present in QM Module as per my guessing .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (0)