cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add SC items to RFX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SRM 7 EHP 2 and I saw a post in here that there's an option to add SC items to RFX.

when trying to do so in customizing, I couldn't find this option.

I think that maybe I need to activate the PPS, but I'm not sure.

If someone know how to help me with that I'll be very grateful

Liat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liat,

Check the note below.

Note 1333782 - Unable to add Shopping Cart items to Rfx

Award points if useful.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your reply.

You're correct that this is refer to the problem we're dealing with, but it's an old note regarding SRM 7.0 and we work with 7.02 which already has this note and its solution implemented built-in, so I guess we need to customize something or maybe there's a BADI or maybe it's part of the process I don't know 😞

I'll keep looking for solution.

Thank you again for this note.

Liat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Tamas_Koban
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Liat,

to enable this functionality please do the following:

Transaction: SM30
Table/View: /SAPSRM/T_ADD_SC
Click on "Maintain"
Enable: "Add item from SC in RFx"

Best regards,

Tamas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liat,

Even in EHP2 PPS business function there is no such functionality available to create RFx with reference to Shopping cart.

SAP has not delivered any solution yet.

Regards.

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Govardhan.

Do you know is there a way to develop such a thing? because we need to have such a solution since the RFX is being created before the SC is ready.

Thanks

Liat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liat,

Did you happen to check Note Note 1667199 - Interface Change: Enable RFx creation from Shopping cart that show how you can activate RFx Creation from Shopping cart. The note shows valid till 701 but you can try it out if you have not so far.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure what your requirement is. But to create RFx from SC in the background you can use the grouping program search SE38-->BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED

Regards

A M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liat,

Developing such functionallity is all together adding completely new feature to standard SRM RFx.

I hope SAP may include this feature under continuous improvements business function in future releases.

Since you have a work around to create RFx from a shoppoing cart via sourcing / directly from shoppin cart even before SC approval (SRM 7 EHP2), better to convence the business and use existing features.

Coming to BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED report mentioned by Muhammad Ali, this is again one of the optoin to club multiple SC's based on certain selection criteria into a single PO / RFx.

Regards,

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your detailed reply.

Grouping SC or sourcing to new RFX is not the issue here.

Our Customer's requirement is to be able to add SC items to an existing RFX.

Do you know of any BADI, Function, PI or any other option to enable us to develop such a functionality?

Thank you so much for your help

Liat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please explain for me SAP logic because I can't understand it... If a user in Purchasing Department is Creating RFX Before the bill of quantities is ready, or need to add items to an RFX that is on process or even was published, he can't add more item from new SC? It sounds so wrong and not fit with business processes... Even in RFQ in ECC you can add items from PR at any time to an existing RFQ (ass seen in Screen shot attached) so why can't I in SRM????  Maybe I can use the PI functionality for updating an existing RFX with new SC? Please help, I'm so frustrated ...

Thanks

Liat