cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record exists, but has not been set in sd pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

Condition record exists, but has not been set in SD pricing.

Pls Advice me arrgent.

thanks in advance.

Regards

Sreenath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think the sol might be this

while creating the fields in condition table, u have to get a message that field assignment has been done , this indicates that the field is ready to store data

if u did not find this during creatiion of condition table, u may not be in a condition to read or store data in the fields

hope this may be helpful to u

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

you may get this message if you create your sales order first and then create your condition record... now if you go into order pricing - you'll see this message.

It means that based on current document info - the condition is found, but when the order was created something did not allow this condiiton to be added to sales order (for example you passed blank field to the access sequence in VA01, but now it's OK)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls once check the dates in the condition records,whether the condition records are with in the dates of ur order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can u just tell me how to identify whether condition record is created after sales order creation.

I have checked using VK13 it was created before that.

I have checked for pricing date.

But I am getting the message, Condition record exists, but not set.

Kindly let me know how to solve this issue.

Varada

Former Member
0 Kudos

check change history of the condition record, was it really created before your order was created ?

check pricing analysis in sales order - which date is used to find condition ... is it pricing date or other date ?

check if any requirement is assigned to your condition either in pricing procedure or in the access sequence... the issue may be caused by requirement returning sy-subrc = 4 for order create but returning sy-subrc = 0 for order change... in this case condiiton is not set in order create but can be set (if you reprice your order) in order change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether the pricing determination in ovkk is correct,and check whether the condition records are maintained for the correct condition table,check in access sequence whether the condition tables are arranged in specific to geniric and check with the exclusion marks ticked,pls make the quostion some more clear if it desnt work out

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the access sequence and condition type and pricing procedure. Everything is ok.

For some cases it is working correctly and for some others it is not working. Condition record is same for both the cases (I have checked the validity period).

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the requirement, this can happen where requirement is fullfilled for some cases and for other it is not fulfilled

Regards

Jitesh