cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc receiver adapter in 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of my interfaces ( File to Idoc) I have to populate the SNDPRN from the input file. It's of type KU. So I have given the below values for control record

SNDPRN - have mapped from input file

SNDPRT - Constant KU

SNDPOR - XI port

In the receiver Idoc AAE adapter, I have checked "Take Sender from Payload".

Partner profile has been created correctly in the target ECC system.

Now when I test the interface, Idoc is generated with status 56. I checked the control records and it gives all the values correctly except the partner type.

sender partner type is LS in Idoc, but it shud be KU.

Please advice on what other changes are needed in my configuration.

Regards,

Malini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a JDBC to IDoc scenario i had disabled the control segment EDI_DC40 now i need to pass the value XYZ to RCVPRN how can i pass the value to this single field can i make it as constant and disbale all mandatory fields in that segment ?

Br,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

If the incoming payload has the control record, and if you want to override any of the control record fields, select the relevant options mentioned below.

If you want to override all the fields of the control record, select Apply Control Records from Payload.

If you want only the sender partner fields namely SNDPOR, SNDPRN, SNDPRT and SNDPFC to be updated in the control record, select Apply Sender from Payload.

If you want only the receiver partner fields (namely RCVPOR, RCVPRN, RCVPRT, and RCVPFC) to be updated in the control record, select Apply Receiver from Payload.

Please check teh below URL:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/ab/de498318194eedab42bca77226ebc3/content.htm

Regards,

Prasanth

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

Please recheck the partner profile created whether its of type LS or KU. Generally the control records are generated by itself in ECC unless you don't specify like you have done. and so I guess its picking the values by itself.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand/Prasanth,

The partner profile is of type KU only.

I have already checked the "Take sender from payload option" in the Idoc receiver adapter.

Except the SNDPRT, others are passing correctly to the Idoc.

SNDPRT is taken as LS instead of KU.

Regards,

Malini