cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status profile - Rejected document cannot be turned into delivery now but they are still shown at VL10*

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a status profile at BS02 for the sales orders and assigned it to the sales order types. There is a status for rejection at the status profile. At the rejection status, "Create delivery" is "Forbidden" and "Lock" is "No influence" and "Set". Rejected document cannot be turned into delivery now but they are still shown at VL10*. How can we block the rejected documents to be shown at VL10*?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

What is your actual requirement? Why don't you use standard functionality or this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

A sales order should be released after 2 steps of approval (first aprroval by the department manager and second approval by the general manager). For this reason I'm using status procedure. As I have mentioned the problem is to have the rejected sales orders at the collective lists (vl10*). Is there any other approval other from status procedure?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

There is no other approval in standard SAP but there are lot of options in ABAP. I am using customized approval procedure. In my process we have alo same requirement. First Sales person release order and then Accountant. I have created a Z application with many other checks and parameters.

Now for your query, you have mentioned that rejected orders are still shown in VL10I. I just want to make sure are they just displayed on execution or you cal also create delivery for these rejected orders?

Thanks