Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM Search Criteria

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a question here. As shown in the figure above. My asumption is under Category field i am able to see catagory is repeated .

1. Is it request for change and urgent change both showing at one place?

2. My Request for change status is showing maximum as Being Implemented can i change it to Completed.

Thank you.

Regard's

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saikumar,

I had the same situation. CRs only reached 'Being Implemented'. So, I did what suggested in this link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3204181

and it worked like a ChaRM... should! LOL

So, I went for it, right? and said to myself: "Myself, we should do this for all copied transaction types, and all user status!" And, it solved my issues 100%, (just solved this a few minutes ago...!)

The thing I see here is, that not the 100% of transaction types were copied, therefore, I had to do some manual copying.

Feel free to advise on how you did!

And last but not least, the auth object B_USERSTAT which you shall find under AAAB (or ABBB, something like that) that is for Tx types authorizations, where you write transaction type per transaction type, just place an * (star) and save.

Kind regards,

#solman71today

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Responses inline:

1. This is not the case of repeatition. Usaully the field category in RfC can be defined at 4 levels. So these 4 levels are appearing in the report output with each level separated by "-"

2. the status completed for RfC is automatically set, when the followup transaction (urgent/normal) are completed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Imran

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Thanks for the replay .

1. Request For change (RFC) yes it contains four category fields in the form to enter but for the request i mentioned above there is only one category field entered as Change. Remaining field are grayedout.So it seems something else.

2.I have created a Urgent change doucment for the RFC and i completed my Urgent change it shows completed for the Urgent change document but not for RFC.

If any one have faced such thing please share it.

Regard's

Sai.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

1 this seems to be a bug but check for all tickets

2 goto rfc and change status from implemented to confirmed using actions...its not automatic

check link

basically The change manager completes the change request

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp05/helpdata/en/9c/21caac7f864a1680d7a93b90fbccb6/content.htm

regards

prakhar

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thank you for your replay.

1.Yes i to suspect the same.

2. Thank you for the link mean while i will go through it. I am not finding any option like confirmed. That is where i was struck. I can find only "Extend Scope" and "Create BPCA Analysis" actions only. I also Created one new action but unable to see in the Drop down of Actions.

Thank you.

Regard's

Sai

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You must get an action like extend scope....."confirm Change" which will change status of RfC from implemented to confirmed

Regards

Prakhar

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar ,

2. If i set the status of RFC as "extend scope"  the next action has an option of  "Cancel Scope extension " and "release For approval"but i dint find the status as "confirm change".

Thank you.

1. For this point did any one encountered such situation.

Regard's

Sai