cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Reprot Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had a query regarding "/sapapo/ccr" process.

Why do Sales Orders, PReqs and Confirmations don't gets cleared during CCR.

Thanks

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

When you are working with APO system the data is recorded on both APO side and ECC side.

Due to different reasons, the data between both systems may shows inconsistencies, like different dates, different quantities or even exist in only one system.

To collect and correct cases like these inconsistencies transaction /SAPAPO/CCR is helpful.

Now if the orders are getting cleared from CCR, then the reason for inconsistancy might still exist in system, and system again comes across inconsistant data while trying to transfer the data.

You can check in transection CFG1 in ECC or /n/sapapo/c3 for log, you might get help on the reason of the error.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

I agree with u that its due to inconsistencies but what I wanted to knw was under what conditions will these kind of queues will get corrected.

Are these queues time specific or data specific ?

Thanks

Ankit

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

While checking for inconsistancy, system checks for transection data as well as times associated with the same and list down all such inconsistancies.

Hope this helps.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Ankit,

Is your issue resolved or you have further query here, please close the thread if your query is answered as per SCN rules of engagement.

Rgds

Sourabh