cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syclo - Anyone tried installing sap syclo work manager app?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am installing sap syclo work manager app and facing some issues while connecting Agentry client to Agentry Development Server.

Would glad to know someone who is working on deployment of syclo apps.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Message was edited by: Joe Granda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

ami_selarka
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Instead of following the procedure mentioned by Ganesh regarding the JDK path ,there are issues occuring for me  still for Syclo Agentry Server ,regarding BackendLoading

Could you please assist me with the same.The following error occors:

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ami Selarka

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ami,

Your particular issue is described in the SAP Knowledge Base.

You need to search for SAP KB note (you need to have access to the SAP Support notes area)

1839217 - Failed to load ag3javabe.dll "%1 is not a valid Win32 application" - Agentry

or look at the Failed to load ag3javabe.dll troubleshooting guide for other help.

1813024 - Troubleshooting: Failed to load ag3javaBE.dll - Agentry

If the link above did not work for you try the number above and search for it in our KB area.

~~~~~Pasting the resolution below too just in case you have no access~~~~~

Steps to check:

1. Users would need to verify that Java is installed correctly on this machine and that it's path name does not contain spaces.

• Could also try reinstalling the Java to a new location due to the old location may be corrupted 
    •   Please refer to Microsoft page: 

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812486

This issue may occur if the PATH of the executable file for the service contains spaces.

~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark

shankar_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

We are installing Syclo WM 5.3 for internal demo purpose and facing some issues.

We are following the standard config guide only.Also a query ,when installation wizard asks for sap server name ,what should we give ip or sid.

Regards

babu_ganeshv
Participant
0 Kudos

You Can specify either an IP address or a fully qualified host name of the Backend SAP Eg: phost.ddd.phl.corp

BTW referring to your screenshot, you may need to specify the java path at the begin

ing, it is JDK path not JRE

EG:

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_07\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_07\jre\bin\server;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_07\jre\lib

Hope this helps,

Best Regards

Babu

shankar_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

Thanks for the info.I am using IP address of ECC server.Also PFA Environment variable Path settings.It seems correct.

Regards

babu_ganeshv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Again, the Java Path should be at the begin of your Path variable,

your path looks like it is pointing to JRE location and not JDK location

check this example again, - it is c:\java\jdk\jre

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_07\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_07\jre\bin\server;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_07\jre\lib

Best Regards

Babu

shankar_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Babu

I have brought java path at the begin of Path variable as below.Still facing the issue.Any idea?

E:\java\bin;E:\java\jre\bin\server;E:\java\jre\lib;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;

Regards

babu_ganeshv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar, your first screenshot is not visible clearly, can you provide a bigger screenshot with the problem or as well type in the issue you are facing ?

Best Regards

Babu

shankar_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Attaching Screenshot

On clicking either Agentry Admin Client or WM Server.

On Executing ConnectTest.bat

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

You are facing multiple problems here.

1 . Application Error.

Make sure you have proper microsft runtime libraries installed on your machine.

Please find the screenshot below.

2. On Executing ConnectTest.bat

When you perform this activity,Agentry actually calls the BAPI wrapper(/SYCLO/CORE_SYSTINFO_GET) to get the system information.

In your case,Please check in the sap backend whether this BAPI exist or not.

If exist,then verify the JavaBE.ini file for entry com.syclo.sap.bapi.SystemInfoBAPI=/SYCLO/CORE_SYSTINFO_GET in [REQUIRED_BAPI_WRAPPER] section.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

shankar_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek

Thanks for the help.

Below is the MS libraries installed description:

Also after adding the BAPI wrapper in Required BAPI section ,the error changed to Java Exception.

*** Caught exception: JCO.classInitialize(): Could not load middleware layer 'co

m.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC'

JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc [C:\SAP Wo

rk Manager\ServerDev\sapjcorfc.dll: Can't load AMD 64-bit .dll on a IA 32-bit pl

atform]. java.library.path [E:\java\bin;.;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\sys

tem32;C:\Windows;E:\java\bin;E:\java\jre\bin\server;E:\java\jre\lib;C:\Windows\s

ystem32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShel

l\v1.0\;]

release::releasing connection

release::complete.

Is this some wrong version of JDK error or some other config issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Please Confirm that the following files are in the agentry Server directory. 

1. ini4j.jar
    2. sapjco.jar
    3. sapjorfc.dll
    4. librfc32.dll

Also validate the path points to the JDK bin directory and the JRE in environment variable.

One question,you are instaliing the agentry server on X64 or X86?

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

shankar_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

Reinstalled JDK and changed Environment variable.Now connectTest is working I hope. See Screenshot.All the mentioned files are there in installation directory.We are working on Win Server 2008 R2 64 bit OS.

But still Agentry server is not coming up.Are there any service to be started for this?

Regards

Shankar

shankar_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

Able to start agentry server now,a MS VC++ dll issue.Now when I connect to WM its says No Personnel id found for user.Is it SAP HR Personnel Number?

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Good to know that your first problem is resolved

Now for second problem,since you are working on 64 bit OS,you have to install 64 bit microsoft run time libs.

From the screnshot i can see that you have not installed microsoft visual C++ 2008 libraries for X64 OS and beacause of that you are facing this problem.

Please install 2008 libs for 64 bit os.see the screenshot below.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

shankar_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Abhishek ...issue resolved and WM is up.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to know that WM is up.

Regards

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

I don't understand how "No Personnel id found for user" error is related to MS VC Libraries. If I maintain Personnel number for this user in PA30, it should get rid of that error. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers

Murali    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I understand you have a good knowledge of syclo. You could have easily identified from the contents,the solution(MS VC Libraries) which i mentioned was for the agentry startup error-Application error that shankar was facing that time before the Personnel id issue.

"No Personnel id found for user" error is no where related to MS VC Libraries.Its an SAP backend cofig where you need to maintain infotype and subtype in PA30.

Hope things are clear now .

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeap. Agree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Can we integrate SAP Mobile Work Manager with non-SAP Backends. Do we require SUP for this or Agentry platform will suffice?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabbir,

SAP Work Manager suite is an SAP Solution and its available only for SAP Back-end.

You can create syclo soutions with non-SAP Backends but that is going to be a new development.

For Syclo solutions,SUP is not required,only agentry components are required.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I have installed Syclo Service manager and client is able to connect with the server. Problem is though there are service orders created in CRM system, after transmission client is showing (0) Service Orders.

Can u please let me know is there any configuaration issue like in ANGEL Front end?

Thanks in Advance.

Dharman

babu_ganeshv
Participant
0 Kudos

Creation of Service order is not sufficient, you need to assign the ServiceOrder/Ticket to a technician using (using Resource Planning tool) (technician then logs in to his mobile device and recieves his Order)

Best Regards

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thanks for the reply. Is there any supporting document for Resource planning tool?. If not can u pls give some idea in achieving this?

Thanks in Advance.

Dharman

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I have installed all three components of Syclo Service Manager. Now i am facing problem in connecting from client to server. you asked same question in the begenning and later you replied that your problem has been solved. Can you just put some limelight on above said issue?

Thanks & Reagards,

Dharman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharman,

I was facing many problems that time.

If u can share the log/error which you are getting connecting from client to server then i can guide you to solve the issue.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

babu_ganeshv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek, what is the problem that you are facing with the installation ?

Best Regards

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

All problems has been resolved

Now we have syclo work manager app up and running.

Thanks for your offer to help.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

nurullah_rstem2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Can you let me know how i can install the Syclo? Is there a link or guide document to install it?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Nurullah Rüstem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nurullah,

You can download the syclo components from sap market place or software.syclo.com.

Installation/admin/config document is available for each smart syclo app.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to install Syclo Smart Inventory Manager, but i get the following error in the log files on starting the agentry server

03/22/2013 12:47:16, 1,        20,        27, Thr       6728, Failed to load ag3javabe.dll from System Connection 1 - Error #126(0x7e): The specified module could not be found.

The dll does exist and was installed with the runtime libraries during the installation process.  Any ideas, I have all the documentation and necessary installation files, however I can't any reference to help with this.

Because of this the Agentry server will not connect to the SAP backend server. It does however connect if i run the connectTest.bat file.

rgds

James Moyes

babu_ganeshv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi James,

One of the reason for such an error is missing path in your environment variable,

can you check if you have them, should have something like the below one at the begining.

Environment Variables -> System Variables -> Path (Not Classpath)

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

Brilliant 🙂 That was problem.

Thanks for a quick reply.

Rgds

James

babu_ganeshv
Participant
0 Kudos

Glad it helped,

Best Regards

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

Do you know where I can get the following

Agentry Development Guide for Agentry 5.2.

I have looked everywhere but can't find the document.

Rgds

James Moyes

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

In order to get any resources about syclo you suppose to be one of syclo partner or a customer.

Regards

Tahir

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are information in the SAP Knowledge Base on this type of issue. If you have access to the SAP knowledge base you may check it out.

Check: Troubleshooting ag3javaBE.dll.

1813024 - Troubleshooting - Failed to load ag3javaBE.dll - Agentry

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abishek,

I am working in Syclo Inventory Manager App , i am also in the same stage as you are .

Thanks,

Doak Regis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Doak,

Glad to know that you are working on Syclo Inventory Manager App.

It would be good if you share some experience and problems which you are facing.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge