cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic value and quotes queestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to get the report of active quotes where particular characteristic is being used ( based on the answer/value). I am not passing the value for this char to SD via SDCOMM. Table AUSP is blank for this question. Ex. the question is "Color of the car" and the choices are Blue and yellow. I am not passing this value to SD at all. But I wanted to retrieve the quotes that are using this question where the answer was "yellow".

Thanks,

DMK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi DMK,

Transaction CT12 lets you do a where-used on characteristics (and you can even specify characteristic values). You can select the objects (e.g classes, configuration, variant tables etc.) among which you want to search the characteristics. If you select the checkbox for 'Configuration', the system would return the sales documents where the characteristic (+ value) is being used.

This transaction uses function module CTWUL_CHARACT_USAGE. You can use the same function module to accomplish your requirement.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kumar. I have tried CT12 already however I don't think you can export it to excel?

May be there is a way to do it but I don't see it on the screen.

Thanks,

dmk

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You can write a program to download the output in an excel.