Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timesheet Statistical Activity Type Posts 1 Dollar Accounting Document

former_member218253
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

After the upgrade to ECC 6.0 from ECC 5.0, the timesheet transfer to CO when a Cross Profit Centre scenario is involved is posting a 1 Dollar Accounting document. I have searched all the SAP websites for nearly a day but cannot find anything to do with SAP having changed CAT7 in any manner in ECC 6.0. Have any of you come across this issue? Never heard of SAP posting 1 dollar when the Activity Price is 0!

Many Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

It is strange, could you check if creating a direct activity allocation ( KB21N transaction) you have the same behaviour?

Regards,

former_member218253
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your tip. I tried this and this also posts a 1 dollar document. Even though the net effect is Zero I cannot believe that SAP would not have documented this somewhere as till ECC 5.0 it did not post any document. Unless ofcourse that is not the way the standard SAP functions? In this new forum I cant see where to award points so if you know please let me know and I will award points.

former_member218253
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SAP have confirmed that a fix they made to transfer quantities in Inter Company scenarios has caused this behaviour. Instead of arbitary use of a dollar they could have checked this scenario and transferred the quantity and not posted an accounting document Imagine explaining why the Activity price is 0 but a 1 dollar amount has been posted!

Answers (0)