Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java application on sap platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am new to sap Net weaver

I am currently working on a an module which consists of multiple check boxes in page , out of which a few will be checked an submitted. now the  requirement is i need to check which check boxes are checked and get the values associated with  those check boxes and store them in an array list. I am using HTMLB for form elements.

Please help me

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

moved to Java Development by moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

String ch[]=request.getParameterValues("checkbox");

request.getParameterValues will give the value of the checkboxes checked.

for(int i=0;i<ch.length;i++){

updateattendance(ch[i]);// a method which will update the attendance.

}

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandu,

Do you know what Java technology you are using? Is it WebDynpro Java or a custom portal component? If you include a screenshot it will help people to envisage what you are talking about better ("a picture paints a thousand words")

Thanks,
Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi simon,

I am using Core Java, Java Script and htmlb for front end.

this is how it looks like

wwhen the user checks few checkboxes and clicks on show i should get the values associated with those checkboxes and store the in an arraylist for carrying out the remaining business logic hope you are u will get a clear idea now

Thanks,

Pandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandu,

I suggest you take a look at the Help Documentation, which describes the event model in detail. When the user clicks Show I assume you generate a request to the server, you can respond to the click in a method on the server side, in this method you can read the values from the checkboxes

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/4a/42c3d12f871c46e10000000a42189c/content.htm

Hope this helps,

Simon