cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple shipment document against single delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

My client has a requirement to create two shipment documents against a single delivery.

i.e.

Delivery order = xxxxxx

Line item 10

Line item 20

Independent shipment documents for both the line items to be created.

i.e

Shipment document 1 for line item 10

Shipment document 2 for line item 20

Kindly suggest me.

Thanx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

You cannot create a 2 shipment document against single delivery, as i think, Because  at the time of creation  a Shipment document number, automatically the PGI is done in background. So it is not possible. but you can make single shipment document against multiple delivery.....

Since also find this link for your reference : https://scn.sap.com/thread/1847925

Regards,

Kundan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

We can assign a delivery document to multiple shipments. Multiple deliveries in single shipment document. This is all based on your configuration. We can not assign line item wise delivery document to shipment document. Can you please share what is the business scenario behind this requirement.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tq Kundan,

But here i donot want to create shipment document automatcally.

instead two different shipment document manually, with reference to the single delivery.

Regards

Sameer

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

instead two different shipment document manually

As already indicated, you cannot differentiate the delivery line item in shipment document since you refer only a delivery when you create a shipment document.  Having said this, yes you can assign one delivery to multiple shipment documents.

G. Lakshmipathi