cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GeneralSecurityException in aedaptive AS2 HTTP receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AS2 experts, we migrated an IDoc to aedaptive AS2 interface from PI 7.1 to PI 7.31. I double-checked all the configuration, certificates, partners, collaboration agreements and all are as in the PI 7.1 system. The JCE libraries are the unlimited ones as per installation guide.

When an IDoc is send, all lights are green in PI message and channel monitor. In the AS2 monitor though, I get the following error:

com.aedaptive.as2.adapter.exceptions.UniverseAS2AdapterException - com.aedaptive.as2.adapter.exceptions.CreateGeneralMimeBodyPartException: java.security.GeneralSecurityException: exception decoding algorithm parameters.

The message is not sent to the receiver, it stops in the AS2 adapter with an error. I changed the tracing location com.aedaptive to severity info, and I checked all views in log viewer but there is no other information to find than the actual exception text exception decoding algorithm parameters.

Anybody observed a similar issue before?

Thanks and best regards, Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We asked aedaptive for support and were given following answer:

Unfortunately,  our AS2 adapter is not compatible with PI 7.31 at the moment. (15.5.2013)

We upgraded to PI 7.31.

Best regards,

Rainer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Martin,

During our upgrade from SAP PI 7.11 to PI 7.3, we also faced some (specific) issues with the Aedaptive SFTP adapter.

After looking myself, I contacted the support desk of Aedaptive to get the problem solved.

Maybe you should do that too?

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Martin

We are facing the exact same issue with an aedaptive AS2 interface after upgrade from PI 7.1 to PI 7.3.

Have you found a solution for that problem?

Would be very helpful and kind if you could share. Thanks.

Regards,

Rainer