cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues while doing SPS upgrade in PI systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Recently am doing the SPS upgrade in pi  7.31 systems with SUM tool.

Below is the issue ,when extracting the phases via SUM Tool in the ABAP end , am getting few  issues.

Firstly, the FLM(forms lifecycle management) component SAPK-29501INFLM  has the level  1 with release level 295.This component is not available in SAP marketplace, but this is done by a private organization “ Arch Solution organization” for Adobe forms. Let me know if I can ignore this component or not? I am not sure if this has any dependency too

Secondly, the ST-PI is having level 0004 and in the stack xml file , it is showing from 0000 level.

The solution I think is it will be  good to do the ST-PI upgrade alone as it is an add on and I have checked its dependency too. It is dependent on previous packs and while generating the stack xml, I will leave out ST-PI Add-on.

Kindly let me know your valuable inputs on the 2 issues and let me know what can be done for  FLM(forms lifecycle management) component?

Regards

Ram

Ssytem details:pi7.31(abap+java)engine.Oracle11.2,sun0s10

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bharatram,

1. For FLM componenet, since its handled by a third party, and in case if it was having dependency, SUM would have asked you for the same, you can leave it for now and upgrade it with latest version from the vendor.

2. I agree with your thinking about ST-PI upgrade. You can proceed this way.

Regards,

Ashutosh Shukla