cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict the UD code transfer

0 Kudos

Hi

Can some one help me to explain how I can transfer the UD code to tha batch master for one inspection type but not for another inspection type? Can I use

Example from process:

1. Inspection lot typ 04 is created and results recorded.

2. UD is taken and UD code is transferred to batch master. GOOD!

3. A delivery is created (inspection type 10 is created) for the batch.

2. UD is taken and UD code is transferred to batch master. BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT! BAD.

There must be a standard way to restrict the UD code to be transfered to the bach master...

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just for my personal interest: why would you not want to have the UD code in some batches? If it is also there in the batches where you do not need it then just ignore it there?

Regards

MH

0 Kudos

Hi

I like to have the UD code in al batches but the code should only be copied from one specific inspection type/lot. We have more than one inspection lot per batch - but only one "master" lot that should set the UD code, q-score and inspection results to the batch master. Now al the inspection lots in that batch is copy the UD codes, q-score and results over one another. The last UD is always the one copyed to the batch master and that is not the "master" lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you transfreing the UD code of Inspection type 04 to batch.

Are you using the followup actions along with class char.?

0 Kudos

Hi Sujit

Im using standard char. "LOBM_UDCODE" in the batch class. As described in: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/3c/849938cf832464e10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

Im not using any follow up actions fot the data transfer to batch.

I'm also making some "small extra" tests with inspection type 89 on the same batch but it is only the lot with insection type 4 that I like to be transfered to the batch master. Is there a standard user status that I can use? Or something else?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard char. "LOBM_UDCODE" will be applicable to each & every IL iirespective of origin.

Have you explored possibility of using Folowup action of UD code to trasfer value in batch for a perticuler Inspection type.

As Different inspection type will have different UD code you can manage the same easily.

0 Kudos

Hi

Yes. That is of course a work around that will require programming. I have not started with that - I has hoping that it could be solved in some standard way with IMG settings.

Thank you for your awnser.