cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I got problem with my consignment pricing. We are setting up the consignment process in our company.  Normally I got my price from my consignment purchasing record. Now, I get my price from the material master V-Price value.

Can anybody tell me how can it be? What can I do to get my price from the purchasing info record?

Thanks a lot.

Danny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The price did not change, when I book 411 k. It is always the same price.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tested it in my system, changed the price to zero (had no own inventory), did a 411 K and checked material master price again, and it was updated with info record price

Did a second test by changing the price again, did another 411K and the moving average in material master was build according to the rules ((old total value + new added value) / total stock).

Are you really certain that this 1 Euro per  1 m is the price in the consignment info record, and not the price of standard info record.

use ME1M, enter material and vendor, nothing else, execute.

do you see there 2 or more info records listed  or just this one with the 1 Euro?

I really never saw a case that the 411 movement was evaluated by material master price, as the moving average could be build of old stock and receipts from other vendors. So it would not make much sense to post a liability to a certain vendor based on MAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

I ve checked this again. Now it works, but I don't know why. Don't ask me

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here you are.

The qty is 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the price when I book 411 K. I 've already checked my customizing, but the pricing from consignment purchasing records is already activated.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and you are certain that the value  is not coming from info record?

411K will actually change your moving average price. so if you did not have any old stock in your own premises, then the MAP should be equal with the info record price.

Can you post screen shots from the accounting document to the 411 K movement? and check the price in consignment info record, check as well for price changes.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when do you get the price from material master? in a movement? in a purchase order? or in MRKO?