cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner upload error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to upload the business partners using the standard report RPM_DX_BUPA. I am getting an error 'No external standard groupin exists'. 

As input i m giving only PARTNER, LASTNAME,FIRSTNAME .

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So i m back .

Thanks sara for the lead. Here s the solution.

spro -> cross appl components -> sap business partner -> business partner -> basic settings -> number ranges and groupings.

within this there are two things that you have to do . first goto define number ranges and write the number range for the 02 and set it as external .

then in the grouping create an entry and assign this number range to this record and here also set it as external and it should work now.

Thanks again Sara , Closing the thread.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This can be because the standard has internal number range as default, you need to create a external number range for object business Partner.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo Sara,

Thanks for the reply. A bit more explanation would be great.

Acc to the structure used in the report i had created the excel file that is containing the PARTNER,LASTNAME and FIRSTNAME fields only. Where this number range should be created and how will it be linked to the Report RPM_DX_BUPA.

Thanks

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is the number range object BU_PARTNER, I think by default the number range used is 01 that it is a internal number.

You can change this internal range to external , or create another one ( for example 02) in this case you also need to change settings in HR tables to take in account this 02.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the lead Sara.

Will work on it , not sure at the moment but lets see.

Thanks