cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find the FF user while adding it to FF id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All  When I am trying to assign FF user(TEST_FF) to FF userid(TEST_FFID) in NWBC I am unable to find the FF user in the search option.

Please help me on this and let me know am I missing something in the configuration.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

A few things to check based on assumption you are not using role based FF or decentralised

Configuration Parameters

Maintain Configuration Settings - Parameter 4010 in GRC System and Plug-In System - SAP role in this table must be assigned to the FF Id

Plug In System has parameters 4010 and 1090 for FFID Role Name

Ensure you FF Id now has the role you specified entered

Synchonrisation Job

After FF Id has the role assigned, run the Synch Jobs for Repository Object Synch

NWBC Setup

Access Control Owner - Assign EAM Owner and Controller

Setup Owners

Setup Controllers

Complete the Firefighter Id or Firefighters - you should see your user to assign)

I'd recommend you go through those key steps. If still not working, possibly let us know what you have done so far.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen

I have done all the steps mentioned by you but still FF user does not appear in the search.

Also I can't see my Test Owner and controller created in the GRC box in the search option but when I was assigning owners and controllers I am able to find them.

Also we have CUA in our landscape so I have made CUA connector as my master user source.

Please help me to resolve this error.

Regards

Pradeep