cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVOICING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please could you let me whether I will be able to generate 2 invoices from a single delivery.

Example.

I have a delivery 1001 (single line item) against which I want to generate 2 invoices ZF2 and ZF21 where the pricing procedures are different and both will generate accounting entries.

The delivery priority , incoterms, ship-to-party etc should not be changed.

ZF21 will be generated during the 1st of the month which has been configured in the billing plan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saurav,

Like Ashish, I too would ask you to explain in more detail.

Please give an example with Quantity in delivery note, Quantities in each of the billing documents.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

When you create invoice w.r.t the delivery,m system checks status in copy control routines. You can remove this status check then system will never check the billing status and you will be able to create unlimited invoices for the delivery. There is no limitation of only two invoices. If you want to restrict only two billing documents you can create your own copy control requirement routine in VOFM. Check routine 004 in line item copy control setting.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI mozzam ali,

where do we remove this routine item level or header level??

one more thing i have created copy control of vtff, from billing to billing and maintained separate doc procedure for another billing doc. separate pricing pro and billing doc. still it is picking same procedure in second billing also, how do we control this, in ovkk combination properly maintained.

warm regards,

jagadeesh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

System checks billing status in item level routine copying requirement. In standard it is 004. Check this routine with your ABAPER.

For your second query please check have you maintained correct determination with Sale Area, DPP and CPP. Also check in Copying control from billing to billing what is maintained in pricing type at item level.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saurav Mallick

Can you explain what is the scenario and what is the need..??

Regards

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

I Agree with the suggestion given by Mr. Raneesh, try with copy control VTFF and for Billing type ZF21 use specific Document pricing procedure (DocPP) for determine another Pricing Procedure.

thanks,

Sandeep SIngh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding system wont allow you to create two different invoices from a single delivery..When Am testing the same for the second invoice am getting an error like document has been fully invoiced...I hope you can create one invoice by referring the delivery doc and crate the second one by referring the invoice which is generated by referring delivery.

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you let me know how to create invoice with reference to another invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can crate the first invoice using ZF2...

For referring invoice you can make relation between ZF2 to ZF21 in the copy control (VTFF)..

Then try for creating the second invoice by type-ZF21

Raneesh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raneesh,

I hope you can create one invoice by referring the delivery doc and crate the second one by referring the invoice which is generated by referring delivery.

Second invoice by referring to the first invoice!!!!

Could you please explain the business scenario you have in mind while suggesting the above?

Side comment: Why would a customer want to pay twice for the same goods (delivered)?

Why would a company want to charge the customer twice for the same goods (delivered)?