cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system not allowing to enter Settlement rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In one customer senario, we are settling actual cost from 2nd level to 1st level.  We have not activated COPA yet. so there is no Profitablity segment.  All the actual cost and revenues are settled at 1st level wbs.

when i am trying to assign settlement rule at 2nd level system is throwing below error.  I have checked the strategies and it seems ok and wbs's are not statistical.  kindly let me know where i am going wrong here.

thanks

Receiver categ. WBS is not allowed by settlement prof. 000090 for this
sender

Message no. KD031

Diagnosis

The settlement profile specifies which receiver categories you can settle a
sender to. Receiver category WBS is not allowed by settlement profile 000090 for
this sender.

Procedure

You can do the following:

• Assign a settlement profile to the sender, that implements the required
    receiver category WBS.

Choose "Goto -> Settlement Parameters".

• Specify another receiver for distribution rule 000. If you already used this
    rule for a previous settlement, enter a valid-to period. Then enter a new rule
    for the next settlement with a receiver category. This category must be one that
    is allowed by settlement profile 000090.

Procedure for System Administration

If necessary, maintain a suitable settlement profile.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As settlement profile-90 is standard profile which is maintained not for settlement.

if you have changed this then make sure this profile contain valid receiver as WBS -Settlement Optional.

thanks

Sunil

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your need to configure your settlement profile to let settled to WBS, check your settlement profile 000090. and set Valid Receivers : WBS settlement optional

Regards,

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As system proposal check your settlement profile wherein what is valid receiver object configuration as settlement option / settlement not allowed / settlement required.

Regards,

Sanjeev