cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BCM to SWIFT integration file security

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are integrating SAP BCM with SWIFT via SAP PI using "SAP Integration Package for SWIFT".

We are generating XMLv2 file (FIN MT101 format) from BCM & sending to SWIFT via PI, while sending to SWIFT,
we need to use the local security (Local Authentication) for the file before sending to SWIFT.

Let me know which Service interface to use & how to and which adapter modules to use in sender & receiver CC.

Please help.

thnx in adv,
rgds,
balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu and Prasanth,

I need to develop a POC for SWIFT-PI integration. can you please help me the any guides documents you have gone through to setup. Also if you can share some guide on BCM as well.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

For BCM refer below link:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0e9fc91-a6be-2e10-4194-f2519a7ed...

search for config guide for sap integration package for swift.

rgds,

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

You can check the SAP Note 1064419 & download PDF from that.

rgds,

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

the inbound interfaces need to use:

SwiftMessage_FIN, SwiftMessage

Module Name: localejbs/swift/FINConversionToSWIFTModule

Peramaters: UseLocalSecurity, KeyId, IsNotificationRequested, IsUrgent

Regards,

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Thanks for the reply.

We have generated XMLv2 file from BCM. In your case also is this the same ?

Which is the Sender MT & Receiver MT you have used for sending SAP BCM payments to SWIFT ?

We are getting the below error while reading the file itself.

Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.xi.swift.ParserException: com.sap.xi.swift.ParserException: Parameter sender reference is missing

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.xi.swift.ParserException: com.sap.xi.swift.ParserException: Parameter sender reference is missing

Please help.

thnx in adv,
rgds,
balu