cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Shopping Cart that was deleted by the End User is appearing in the Sourcing Cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

1)A Shopping Cart that was deleted by the End User is appearing in the Sourcing Cockpit.

2)A Shopping Cart that was rejected in the Sourcing Cockpit is still appearing in Sourcing Cockpit.

Please me out for above issue.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Pramod.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

2)A Shopping Cart that was rejected in the Sourcing Cockpit is still appearing in Sourcing Cockpit.

Once sourcing is rejected for an item, particular item status becomes 'can not be ordered', I hope all the items of the shopping cart are in this status in case if any item of SC is not with 'cannot be ordered' status then that particular item still remains in sourcing cockpit.

Please check below

1. Check the follow-on / Related  documents tab for the latest status at item level for all items

2. Also check the BBP_PD for all items whether the item level field SOURCE_REL_IND is updated with the status 'Y' (sourcing completed) or not.

Coming to question 1)

Sometimes  SOURCE_REL_IND will not be reverted to the status 'Y' / blank when SC is deleted.

Please check the above filed for the shopping cart which is in deleted status, if the filed is not set to the right status, then try by rejecting via sourcing cockpit. In case if you find the SC still in sourcing cockpit then the only option you have is to update the field at table level as blank / Y so that SC will be removed from sourcing cockpit.

Regards,

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govradan

My User didnot provided SC numbers to check for.I tried to replicate the issue I am not able to is there any way to find that.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Pramod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

If you know the user srm id, then check the shopping carts related to user via BBP_PD and choose the shopping carts which are under deleted status then analyse those shopping carts.

However, if the user need to investigate the issue, he should be able to provide you the shopping cart. It may not be a consistent issue to reproduce in test system.

Better to get more info from the user and workonit of not try the way I've mentioned above.

Regards,
Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govarhan

I got the SCs for the  deleted shopping carts in the source_rel_ind it is blank even it is blank what I have to do.

For the rejected shopping cart also source_rel_ind is also blank.can you provide an alternative solution had I believe its not working.its very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

In general, if the sourcing rel ind is blank, shopping cart should not appear in sourcing cockpit.

Since the shopping carts are having different actions (rejection & deletion), can you please update the status as 'Y' i.e. sourcing completed and check whether they are still remains in cockpit or disappears?

Regards,
Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govardhan

Thanks for your answer, is it going to work actually iam not able to replicate this issue from my end, So i have to ask  user to  make changes as you said.

Thanks & Regards

pramod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of the SC they want to have SC in Sourcing cockpit  it is approved but they are not able to I checked source_del_ind its blank I thoght due to that it went to SOCO but to cross verify I checked some other carts for those also blank but they could able to create.So what i have to do.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Your explanation about the issue is not clear. Initially you have mentioned that

some shopping carts are appearing in SOCO even after they are rejected / deleted

Now you are mentioning that some shopping carts users wants to see in SOCO after approval? Is what I understood is correct?

Did you check sourcing configuration? IMG > SRM > Sourcing >

Where did the product category referring to SC is set as sorucing relevant?  If you setup in SPRO then only source_rel_Ind in bbp_pd will be updated with 'X' i.e. sourcing relevant and SC will be available in sourcing cockpit after approval of SC.

Also, please clearly mention the issue details.

Regards,
Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govardhan

Actually I have 2 issues 1) with deleted/Rejected shopping cart and SC appearing in SOCO.

2) SC not appearing in SOCO after approval.

Hey, for all the product cat, they kept has sourcing relevant but some of the SC source_rel_ind 'X' is not available but working fine.

thanks & regards

pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Did you check whether the BADI BBP_PDC_SRC_DETERMINE is implemented with specific requirements for sourcing application?

If that is not the case, when sourcing relevance is configured in IMG for all product categories and still your SC is not reaching to sourcing cockpit then better to raise OSS call with the issues details.

SAP may help you to fix the issue.

Regards,

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

Thanks & Regards