cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MII to ME POD screen call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know, how we can call ME POD screen from MII application like irpy page.

Can we directly pass the POD url with parameters like Operation, Resource and SFC appending into it ?

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

Please check this online help page for capabilities of using POD URL and supported parameters.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serigy,

Thanks for the reply.

I gone through help page u shared.

In my case Operation and Resource parameters are appending in URL and displaying on the POD screen.

But I want to pass SFC numbers as well.

How can I pass SFC along with Resource and Operation through URL or is there any other way to do the same ?

Regards,

Asif

0 Kudos

Sorry but you cannot pass SFC ID.

Possibly, by means of SAP ME SDK you can create your own customization to base POD to accept other parameters in URL, but I can hardly guide you here.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serigy,

We could pass Resource, Operation and Single SFC. But not getting how to pass Multiple SFC's.

Suppose my list of SFC is as follows:

SFC1

SFC2

I tried passing them in following combinations but couldn't succeed:

SFC1:SFC2

SFC1,SFC2

SFC1/SFC2

SFC1\SFC2

SFC1|SFC2

SFC1||SFC2

Please suggest me the way how Multiple SFC's actually pass or got selected in ME POD screen after selection.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Sorry, Asif, but as you can see, officially passing even a single SFC is not a documented feature. So, I really doubt you can pass multiple SFCs in a similar way.

Instead of SFC ID, there can be used Shop Order ID or Process Lot ID, though I'm not sure if this helps you.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member329581
Participant
0 Kudos

Im also trying to pass the SFC through the URL, can you share your solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kay,

you can pass single SFC using this following tag in javascrip.

templateForm:reservedArea:podSelectView:INPUT_ID

Regards,

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serigy,

Apart from above mentioned things, we have one more issue over here.

Whenever we are trying to open ME POD page from SAP MII irpt page throught the URL, which you mentioned. ME Home page is getting opened, instead of ME POD page at first time.

If we are trying to open ME POD page from MII report next time , where ME is already logged in.

ME POD page is getting opened.

Please suggest me , how to reach ME POD page at first time itself.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks

Regards,

Asif

former_member329581
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Asif,

thanks for you reply.

If I understand you correct you build an URL like this:

http://localhost:50000/manufacturing/com/sap/me/wpmf/client/template.jsf?OPERATION=OP1&RESOURCE=R1&A...("templateForm:reservedArea:podSelectView:INPUT_ID") = "SFC123";

When I try this, I dont get it work. The SFC isn't pass.

It would be nice if you can help me with this.

Regards,

Kay

0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

If both ME and MII are on the same NW and the MII user is authorized to access ME, then I would interpret such behavior as a bug possibly.

But if NWs of MII and of ME are different, then it might be an implementation gap of ME related to authentication.

Regards,

Sergiy