Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on Expense Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP EXPERT,

I have a scenario for which i need your help,

Scenario: An employee goes for an business trip, his business trip is a combination of  both national and international i.e first he goes from Mysore to Mumbai and stays there for 5 days and from there he goes to US and he stays there for 5 days and returns back to Mysore.

Now after coming from trip he has to create his expense report but the problem is, in his company if an employee goes for a national trip then he is paid in INR where as if he goes outside then he is paid as per the trip country, so here will be paid in USD.

So now how the employee in one expense report can claim both domestic and international expense receipt??

If the employee chooses two schema one domestic and other foreign, the system will consider the second schema, so in that case he cannot select two schema.

So please can anyone help me out.

Thanks & Regards

Saroj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saroj,

If the company code currency is USD, the expense claim in INR will be converted to USD by the system if you have maintain in TCURR Table.

In SAP FI document can contain only one currency either USD or INR, can not have both in one single FI Posting Document. (Each line item can not have different Currency). It will convert to Company code currency by the system .

Hope this help, Cheers.

Regards,

Raziq Fareed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raziq,

Thanks for the reply,

yes i did the same as you have mentioned above i.e maintained the currency in table TCURR and i have created a schema which consist of all the expense receipt i.e domestic and international, so that the employee can claim the expense report of both countries at one point of time.

The currency conversion of one country to other will be happening through the TCURR table.

Thanks & Regards

Saroj

Answers (0)