cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable or hide oss message component when create message from R/3 system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am going to configure solution manager 7.1 SP5 service desk.

When user will create support message from satellite system through option Help>Create support message, he should see only selected component as per module wise.

How to hide or disable that component which are not required for that particular user eg. if user is from module MM then he should see only MM related component when create support message.

Please brief the configuration procedure of the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mangesh_sonawane
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

I have the same problem can anyone explain in detail.

I want to customize the search help.

Thanks & Regards,

Mangesh Sonawane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devendra Sapbasis wrote:

Hi,

I am going to configure solution manager 7.1 SP5 service desk.

When user will create support message from satellite system through option Help>Create support message, he should see only selected component as per module wise.

How to hide or disable that component which are not required for that particular user eg. if user is from module MM then he should see only MM related component when create support message.

Please brief the configuration procedure of the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Devendra

Hi, Devendra.

Do you mean standard incident management (SMIN) or VAR-scenario (SMIV using OSS messages on SAP Support Portal)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem

I am using SMIN transaction type.

Please also guide SMIV too.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

You need to do the development for that because as per standard entire hierarchy is visible

if they are posting via transaction code mm01 etc then mm* is automatically filled in but if  you need to control F4 help you have to modify standard

check this badi SBCOS001 in satellite system if it helps

In addition check the below note which tells how you can use above badi for authorization checks

Note 832273 - Data authorization
check in Support Desk message

Hope it resolves

regards

prakhar

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it's only possible by modifying the corresponding screen in the backend system.. that's dynpro 0100 of program SAPLBCOS. Here you can change the attributes for field G_COMPON, e.g. set to "output only"...

Regards, Richard