cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump while executing the Tcode CVD1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We r right now in the Phase of rolling out SAP GUI 7.30 PL1 and while executing the Tcode CVD1 with the option "Versandauftrag besitzt Kopfdaten ..." we are getting short Dump:

TABLE_INVALID_INDEX

"TABLE_INVALID_INDEX" " "

"SAPLCVDA" bzw. "LCVDAF04"

"L_USEREXIT_CHANGE_PARAM"

I have attached the Dump to this message. Did anybody faced such problem ? The Same is working with the SAP GUI 7.20.

Cheers

Sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error looks to be due to program error.  See the note 1661022.

Note 1661022 - Short dump with multiple selection in transaction CVD1

Check and provide feedback

Regards,

Mudasir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudasir,

Thanks for the Note, I have already found this. But I think this has something to do with SAP GUI 7.30 because under 7.20 is running quiet good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

If your system's  software components ( EA_APPL ) falls under the affected releases of the SAP Note  then I would suggest you to apply the note before proceeding further with the investigating. 

Regards,

Mudasir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudasir,

We have the following EA_APPl Release 604 (level 5) and Support Package SAPK-60405INEAAPPL. It doesn't fall under the Supporpackages which are listed in the SAP NOTE.

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sorry,but this is not a SAPGUI issue.

There is no mention of SAPLOLEA in the dump.

I would open a message with the application component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I have found an OSS Message. After implementing this I will let you know what r the results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

We are getting the same short dump with the 7.30 GUI but not with earlier GUI versions.  However, as Jude mentions, it does not seem to be a GUI issue.   Did the OSS message you found fix the problem?  Did you implement OSS Note 1661022?

Regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Yes, after implementing this OSS Message Problem the Problem is solved.

OSS 166102/ 16738022

Cheers

Sanjeev

Answers (0)