Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to open the integration builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Recently am doing central SLD configuration in  PI preproduction system

I have followed the sap note 720717 and created the service user PIREPPIR_P in both the systems (that is in developemntal box and pre production box).I have added the parameter com.sap.aii.repository.serviceuser.name1 in the exchange profile parameters of the source system and target system.

I am trying to give the transaction SXMB_IFR and am getting the output as while connecting the PI developemntal system to central SLD system(that is in PI pre-roduction system), am getting the following output

3:error while reading configuration for secure communication

i tried giving the rfc connection details for INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI with target host as PI pre prod box ip addreess
and gave path prefix as /dir/CacheRefresh,service number as 50000 and tried to ping the destination with pireppir_p user,am getting ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED

Let me know if anyone can help me on this

system details:pi7.31(abap+java),oracle 11.2,sun0s 5.10

Regards

ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bharat,

1. Run the transaction secstore and check whether it showing any error.

2. check the internal RFC.

With Regards

ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check if the hostname & port given in the RFC Connection INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI is correct. You can try to connect to http://<hostname>:<port>/ in a browser and see if it is working or not.

2. In Dev system, SXMB_ADM -> Integration engine configuration -> Integration Server  check if RFC connection is maintained correctly or not.

3. Check if SLDCHECK  is working fine ( SLDAPICUST settings are maintained correctly )

If the issue persists then attach the dev_icm logs.

Can you check these and let me know.

Regards,

Mudasir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudasir,

Thanks for your inputs  Hope you are doing great

1.Hostname and port are fine in INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI,but rfc  is still issuiing ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED.

Yes am able to open the builder if i give directly via url,but via transaction it is not opening.

2.For SXMB_ADM , the rfc connection works finw ,but still having few things in red color

3.SLDCHECK is fine and am able to open the url of the pre-prod system sld

No errors in dev_icm

Additionally, let me know if i have to maintain the rfc destination for Integration server of pre-prod system in the dev system and should i maintain that destination in SXMB_ADM?

Further if anything is missed out let me know

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, You need to mention the RFC Connection of Integration server of Pre-prod in SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration Data -> dest://<RFC Name> .

In DEV sm59 create a HTTP type RFC Connection  ( eg. INTEGRATION_SERVER ) -> Mention Target host name & port ( Pre-production details ) & Path prefix as "/sap/xi/engine?type=entry" . In Logon & Security you can maintain PISUPER or any other user with similar authorizations.

Now in SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration Data -> dest://<RFC Name> ( eg. dest://INTEGRATION_SERVER )

If this  RFC works fine then you should be able to open SXMB_IFR.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Mudasir.