cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data found while creating shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Guru's,

we are on SAP SRM7,ECC6.04 implementation.All the activites i.e replication,org structure carried out successfuly,untill now no errors.when SC creation is initiated "no data found" screen is poping up.All the attributes maintained correctly.user maintained in EP also.

please help me out.

Regards,

kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Please refer 1763468 - Unable to create Shopping Cart due to "No data found" error looks like the same issue which you are facing. There is step to resolve the error is also given.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

thanks a lot,will let you know once the issue is solved

regards,

kiran

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

1.     Are you facing this problem for all the users or for some specific users.

2.     Users exists - then go to PPOMA_BBP --> User level -->who created the cart -->Double clcik the user --> Check "CHECK TAB: for any errors

3.     Are there any errors there? If so it should tell you how to fix them using BBP_CHECK_USERS.

Thanks.

From RBEI,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

user assigned in the org structure,checked the user and it looks absolutely fine.i am getting a short dump after i enter the product details,the error says incorrect status in pricing.ipc is up and running,vmc was reset.still same result.

regards,

kiran

Priyanka16may
Newcomer
0 Kudos

I am also getting same error.

And tried o refer 1763468 - Unable to create Shopping Cart due to "No data found" error

But not able to find that link.

Will someone can please share that link or help me on that error.

I have done SRM OS configuration and after that getting that error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

issue solved,thread closed

Regards,

kiran