Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view report in EWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Solman EHP1

and I am trying to generate EWA but it is not showing the actual data,

I connected Solman to our production system, and scheduled the Early Watch Alert, It reads the system information like patch level and version,  but does not display the recommended value.

please suggest.

Thank you

Rabah.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any type of the error you are getting in ewa session tasks?

EWA report with red flag? or only grey ( means, data is missing)

Have you done all the system preparation and Basic configuration before schedule ewa?

make sure RTCTOOL returns all green?

recheck your configuration again http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/EWA+7.1+Display+and+Schedule

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3266271

in other case, you might missed the roles to view the ewa report.

make sure you have proper auth also

Thanks

Jansi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure you are using the latest solution tools, plugins ST-PI and ST-A/PI on your systems. On solman use tcode ags_update to update the service content. Finally replace the service definitions in tcode SDCCN.

You can also check the task log in SDCCN for errors during data collection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to start service preparation check in SDCCN in PRD system it gives an error " implement new ST/A-PI"

SHOULD I IMPLEMENT THIS IN PRD or SOLMAN..?

PLS advice

Thanks

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goto service.sap.com/swdc and download the corresponding ST-A/PI version for your backend. Then, install it via SAINT in the backend. Afterwards run RTCCTOOL again and perform the "procedure after implementation".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my solman, version of ST/A-PI is 01M_CRM570 level 0001

And in PRD system there is no ST/A-PI version.

Kindly advice

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would install/update at least version 01P_700. As of 11th Feb 2013 a new addon version 01Q* of addon ST-A/PI will become available.

You can do the update/installation online without affecting the business - no downtime needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I installed  addon ST-A/PI 01P_700 0000 - Servicetools for other App./Netweaver 04 .

when I run the report RTCTOOL  , output as attached. pls adivse..

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just follow the error description, when you click on the note numbers a full text containing the required actions is displayed.