Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sampling type and valuation mode for a type of characteristic

former_member357396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know what are the suitable sampling type and valuation modes for a quantitative characteristic and qualitative characteristic

Regards

Badri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sampling type depends on business requirement, not by quantitative or qualitative.

Usually "100 Fixed sample" is popular for all kind of inspection, "300 Scheme" is used for incoming inspection and "200 100%" is used for serialized material inspection.

Usually "100 Attribute valuation by nonconforming units" is popular for both, quantitative and qualitative.

And "400 Valuation by catalog code" is used for qualitative, "700 Valuation by mean value" is used for quantitative.

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member357396
Participant
0 Kudos

When i create a sampling type fixed sample and assign in routing the system this is only suitable for spc characteristic

Regards

Badri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the sampling procedure you might have selected control chart type.

If control chart type is selected in sampling procedure you can assign this to MIC which is having

SPC criteria only.Remove the control chart from sampling procedure.

CSN

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you are selected Control chart type in Sampling Procedure, leave this tick blank. Tick on Free inspection points.

former_member357396
Participant
0 Kudos

If i want to have a control chart without spc for each inpection characteristic during inprocess inspection how can i achieve this

Regards

Badri

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Control chart type is basically for spc chara.

Control charts Serves as a distinguishing criterion for quality control charts.

The type of quality control chart specifies:

• for which characteristics the quality control chart is suited
  • which control variables it contains
  • how the control limits are calculated
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to have a control chart then you should select a control chart type in sampling procedure.

Without control chart type you cannot get charts.In sampling procedure if you have selected control

chart type then in MIC also you have to select SPC field.

CSN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For qualitative characteristics you can use valuation modes as 100,110,400,200,400 and for Quantitative you can use valuation modes as 500,700,800

CSN