cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO for the delivery was confirmed the status of WM TO confirmed is not updated in the outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are having problem with outbound delivery -even TO for the delivery was confirmed the status of WM TO confirmed is not updated in the delivery (Status -"B")

when checking in TO header it is showing yellow Triangle.

my client is asking us to check why the TO header is confirmed but line is not . and if you do the LX 47 its trying to reconfirm the line with balance 45 CS left in the warehouse causing issue .  

Warehouse stock before TO  133. TO qty confirmed 84 . IF LX47 is done it is trying re-TO line confirmation and only 45 CS is available .. 133-84 = 45 .

we have checked the stock also in LS24. only 45 is available.please let us know how to fix this problem.

Regards,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm if this is resolved.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi

Just like Jinoy said, we need to find out the root cause of the issue, and it is very dangerous to change the sap table directly.

For this issue, could you provide the detail history(what the users had done step by step) and current stock screenshots(IM level and WM level)?

Thanks

Tea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh ,

I could see confirmation indicator as yellow , is there 2 step confirmation active ? if so you need to confirm TO completely so that yellow indicator gets turned to green.

Please try same and let me know.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy/Manish,

I am also placing the same problem but my client adjusted the stock level there by created the TO and confirmed it. i mean they bring the stock count to 172 and there by they got 84 quantities in TO as per delivery mentioned. here i am taking example of ramesh..now my client is asking to remove the negetive entries..

my client is asking  me-"Can you force / delete this line, if needed get help from ABAP to clean this up ?"

Today again i checked with my client why they are unable to move further.

showing negetive entries..how to correct this . or we need to get ABAP help in removing the line from LS24 @table level. please help.

Regards,

Lakshmi.V

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi

if you want to correct the negative entry then please get help from ABAP team and asked to delete the entry from 

Transfer Order table    -  LTAP / LTAP

Quant Table               - LQUA

SU Table                   - LEIN

and if it is HU managed then delete the entry from LTHU / VEKP / VEPO

Hope this will help

Thank you

Warm Regard

Manish kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi ,

I think we need to find root cause of issue ,  as in this case why system is updating 916 with negative quantity ?

Could you run a test and send me screen shot for analysis.

For time being if you want to clear those negative quants you can do so by using LT10 and moving positive quants over negative quants .

Thanks

Jinoy

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi

Definitely client always ask to remove negative entries from SAP. But it is never recommended to remove from table entry. I worked on it and suggested that use LT01 with +ve to -ve entry and clear the -ve stock.

It will definitely work and resolve your problem.

Please confirm or send me any error occurs.

Regards

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Warehouse stock before TO  133. TO qty confirmed 84 . IF LX47 is done it is trying re-TO line confirmation and only 45 CS is available .. 133-84 = 45 . as 45.

If you see the delivery status, the WM status is “B” in progress, even though the TO is completed.

It means update from TO to delivery not occurred.  Using LX47 you can see a line for this delivery:

Movement type 901

As already told in LS24 stock is 45 cs

So i think due to the stock difference issue delivery is showing partial confirmed status.So please advise by transferring stock either bin to bin using LT10 and then creating one more TO for the same delivery with remaining quantities inorder to match the delivery quantity and picked quantity...willit be possible to create one more TO for the same delivery...why i am asking is client already created TO and confirmed it with 45 CS quantity...please advise.

Regards,

Ramesh.K

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I am sure you might have done this. However can i ask you to please follow the step once again

Run LX47 for the TO

Select the line item which appears and click on UPDATE icon

please let us know the message which appears after clicking the update icon

Thank you

Warm Regard

Manish kumar