cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM59 Connection Test: Program XMIIIDOC** not registered

Hi Experts !!

I'm trying to make an rfc Idoc conection between ECC 6.0 and MII 12, I got this error message and I followed intructions from sap note 1528512, at this point my iDoc listener works fine, all indicators shows a green light, I can see connection running on ECC 6.0 in Tx SMGW. but when I do test connection in Tx SM59 I get the same error message, does anybody could help me about this issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please review this document for the proper configuration of your IDoc Listener.  If you are working with either 12.1 or 12.2, please use this document.

Regards, Mike

0 Kudos

Hi Michael, thanks for answer,

I followed document steps for idoc listener configuration, but I get the same message, I captured some pictures,  I really would appreciate if you have a little of time to take a look to them and maybe that give you an idea of what´s happening with my conection, thanks in advance.

This is connection in R/3

This is Remote Gateways monitor

Idoc Listener Status Connect

This is my processing Rule

Finally my RFC Destination,my Program ID, Processing Rule and Program Id in Idoc Listener configuration has the same name.

Regards, Moy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moy,

We are facing the same issue. we could able to see the connection in SMGW but RFC is failing.

Can you please help to share what solution you provided in your system?

Thanks and Regards,

Jibin.

Answers (0)