cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Contract Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where the client has created a value contract against which a call-off order has been created,delivery and pgi done followed by billing with referrence to Delivery .

Now the client wants to create an invoice against contract where the total quantity and amount fulfilled needs to be displayed

eg

If the value contract amount is Rs.100000 and there are 5 call-off orders which have been created where the total quantity delivered is 100 MT and the total value is Rs.90000 , then the contract invoice should reflect Rs 90000 as the Net Value and the total quantity should be 100MT.

Can someone please help me.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can bill the value contract,you have to create a billing plan for the value contract. This Allows you to bill the value contract for several dates, and for partial values.

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please could you send me the configuration steps where we can do partial billing.

Billing Plan has already been activated and configured .

Please help.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please help me on this issue.Billing Plan has been configured and is working fine but how do I do billing against the total line items in the call off order which have been invoiced alongwith the total call off value.

Someone please help me on this.....