Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to display web dynpro ABAP application through internet

Shank1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a web dynpro ABAP application and now I want to give this user who has no SAP access (all he has is network ID). He logs in into his system and wants to display WD application using internet and I provided URL that WD creates automatically. He cannot access it through internet and gets an errro "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". The URL is something like

HTTP://server.NA.hostname.CORP:8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zxxxxxxxxxxx

I have spent alomost whole day researching for this but could not find a definite solution. There are some suggestions like using reverse proxy and all that but not sure how to go about it. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure you can do that. You might want to talk with your Basis team to see how you can expose SAP applications without logging in. Usually, clients have installed single-sign-on that does not require you to log on to any system (because it does it for you).

Shank1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Abdullah. Our client changed requirements so I dont need to worry about this now.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shank1971
Participant
0 Kudos

How do I close this thread? The look and feel of the forum is different and if anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate.

Thanks.

Ravi