cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form Translation with SE63

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to translate some fixed text that I've in my AdobeForm Layout. I followed word by word what is suggested in the official guide ( http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/8b/4f52cc3b104d0585e2f0ad354fb029/frameset.htm ) but when I save my modifications in the SE63 editor I get this warning message:

"Omitted Objects (Could not be Converted):"

and my translation is not saved. Can anyone help me?

Thx

S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I upgraded from the 7.10 patch 7 version to patch 12 and everything worked find. I have a feeling it was some issue with the text-edit control from the GUI controls library.

0 Kudos

Hello forumers,

I am now creating an adobe form (billing document) in English and I will be needing to have the same form in the Russian language. I have already followed the steps in Link:[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/8b/4f52cc3b104d0585e2f0ad354fb029/frameset.htm]

and saved the object already. My question is that when will this Russian form be displayed? when the program is run in an environment where language = 'RU'?

What if I have to display the russian form if VBRK-WAERK(currency) = 'KZT' ?

Thanks a lot.

dgrachee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Language for PDF outputs is determinied in parameter /1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS field LANGU, populate it with the language you want to see outputed. Keep in mind that the PDF must also have already been translated to that language for this to work.

No need for transaction SE63 to translate PDF s the best way is within transaction SFP in change mode of your PDF use the Goto->translation. It is sometimes finiky but it does work. And this should only be done at the end of the PDF development meaning no more changes after translation.

Antonio

sharon_mcclure
Explorer
0 Kudos

I was having the same issue. I finally had to delete the SAP client and all directories from my computer, then reinstall. That fixed it. I'm not sure if the client that was reinstalled was the same version as what had been deleted, but it works now!

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Having the same issue. Any fix/info for this?