Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not possible to determine a consumption account for finished goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

How to link PO and SO, for this i have assigned CS scedule line with z item category with the help of PR no i am trying to link but

When i am creating a sales order system is getting error "Not possible to determine a consumption account".and this is not a third party scenerio ,

My client requirement is SO and PO should be link.

Please give solution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam,

what setting should i do in OBYC ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check these threads

Also I find that this has been discussed many times and if you input the error message as text in Google and execute, you will find many threads discussed on this topic.  Please search the forum before posting

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Maintain consumption GL in OBYC with GBB transaction in VAX and your valuation class combination. System will determine G/L from here. Please check and update.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

i have already maintained Account assignment X in VOV6 with respect to Z schedule line.

system is populating error

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

What you have maintained in item category field in CS Schedule line category? It is for third party in standard. What changes you have done? Also check X as suggested by Mr. Lakshamipathi and have you assigned respective consumption G/L in OBYC?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that your schedule line category is assigned with "X" for the field "Acct.assig.cat."

G. Lakshmipathi