cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Displaying Result Recorded for Calibration Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

I just want to Inform you that My User Requires a Report in the format of Tabular form which comprises of all the fields, like Equipment or Material, and Inspection Lot, Plant and Date.. But I can't get the result what i Have entered in the Result Recorded Screen. User want to get a report for the Multiple number of equipment's in a Particular period, with the result enter displayed in the report. I found some tables where it storing. But i am Not able to get the functionality linked with the tables of PM , I mean Exactly how is it related to Equip....> order.......> Inspection Lot.........> and Result Recorded... Please help me with this issue. Thanks in advance

Regards

Nivas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your requirement can't be mapped with standard report.

Please refer the tables as mentioned below.

Equipment: EQUI / V_EQUI

Order: AUFK, AFKO & AFIH

Inspection Lot: QALS

Results for Inspection Lot: QASR / QAMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could see many of your threads are still open as well as no update on your query.

Either update or close the thread promptly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Maheswaran,

I just want to inform you that, What ever Post i am posting here, If i Feel the answer is helpful or correct i am marking it.As I  am new to forum please let me know how to  finish the discussion once if it is finished or i mean how to close the appropriate thread, Please help Thanks in Advance

Regards

Nivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could see many of your threads have been closed. Follow the same steps which you followed for other threads.

Answers (0)