cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliveries from different sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We deliver materials from different plant for a customer. So one Sales Order, delivery split due to route. i am trying to link deliveries coming from the same plant in one shipment but get a popup stating that "Deliveries from different Sales Areas"  as not all the customers which placed the orders are in the same Sales Area. Would I be able to do this or do i have to create different shipments for each delivery based on Sales Area even though it's going out on the same truck?

Kind regards,

Salwa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salwa,

As per my Knowledge you have to create different shipments for the deliveries from different sales areas.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your speedy response Ram. I was hoping it's a config setting i could make. will have to ask the developers to come up with something then.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Salwa

I have created two sale orders one with 1000 10 12 and the other one with 1000 10 14. Then I created two deliveries with different routes and assigned them to a single shipment document and system is allowing me. It is standard functionality because I hove not customized anything.

Can you please paste screen and describe your process step by step what you have done?

Thanks