Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.02 - Getting error "Unit STD is not created in language EN " in SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using SRM 7.02 ECS scenario.

In SUS, while creating the confirmation for PO, We are getting the issue that

"Errors: Unit STD is not created in language EN " and not allow to create the confirmation.

please help in resolve the issue.

Thanks

Ravi Kant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Go to SE16 --> Table T006 --> Enter internal measuring as STD --> Execute

Internal measuring unit - STD

ISO code - HUR

Dimension - time

Measuring unit text - hrs

Go to CUNI t-code --> Check Dimensions whether Time is defined --> Check ISO codes HUR defined --> Check Unit of measurements --> TIME as shown in figure

Select TIME and click on Units of measurement button.

Here we define STD, check the screen shot.

Hence in CUNI you do all configuration for UoM.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Check whether this UoM is configured and if configured Check whether correctly or not by comparing in all the systems.

Thanks.

From RBEI,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

As I understand your scenario is your trying to do confirmation in SUS and its throwing UoM error.

Please check - in both SRM & ECC the for all UoM STD (hours), the ISO code and Primary code check box in CUNI.

It is important to have the same ISO codes and other fields for both the UoM in both the systems. If mismatch please correct any one of the system which is not having standard UoM entry.

Also check whether T006 table is having the entry for STD (HR) also check the ISO code in SRM & ECC in table entry.

My 4th point means if the entry does not exists or mismatch, then you need to create a Transport request from the development system move to Quality and then to Production.

Hope this will help you.

From RBEI,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal

Thanks for your reply.

What exactly STD mean for and  Where need to define STD.

I have checked all the UOMs and compared. I have also cross check with other SUS client  which is working fine and there is no such issues.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

This error wil come when the UoM is not maintained /created.

1.     Check T code - CUNI or IMG-->General setting -->Checks Unit of measurement

2.     UoM should mandatory exists; if does not exists, then please create with proper UoM and ISO code details.

3.     Maintain in English

4.     Move the transport as per system landscape

5.     Please also Check in your ECS system for the same UoM in the same T-code CUNI and copy the same details in SUS system from ERP system for STD.

6.     Definitely your issue will be resolved.

From RBEI,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal/Ritesh/Govardhan

Thanks for your inputs.

ISO code is defined and UoM is also defined in CUNI for SRM, SUS, ECC all. but still having issue.

this is not for all UoM. It is working for Each but getting error in hours.

Based on this, if you can suggest any solution.

I did not get your point :  4.     Move the transport as per system landscape

can you please elaborate this.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

With what Unit of measure your SC and PO is created? As Govardhan mentioned check the Unit of measure in T.code CUNI and verify if it has valid ISO code assigned. Also the ISO code which is assigned should be also created.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction CUNI.

Select the Unit of Measure for of the item which you are trying to confirm from the drop down list and check the entries for UoM's.

Check for the entry "STD" with an English description.

If the above entry is available, then check for the case sensitivity of UoM.

Regards,

Govardhan