cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSMP Workflow - Maintain Paths issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create MSMP workflow for 2 different actions New Account and Change account

For New Account, we are using default path GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH which flows from GRAC_MANGER stage to GRAC_ROLEOWNER stage to GRAC_SECURITY stage. (Please see the first screenshot)

For Change Account our requirement is only GRAC_ROLEOWNER stage, So We have maintained stage GRAC_ROLEOWNER in path in the workflow. (Please see the second screenshot)

Our Issue,

In the ‘Maintain Route Mapping stage’ we have only one INITIATOR for both the path ids GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH and CHANGE_ACCOUNT_PATH (lease see the attachment), while generating system is considering only one path as there is only one RULE ID (GRAC_AR_INITIATOR) for both the path ids.

While the end user requesting for New Account or Change Account, system is taking the default path and for change account GRAC_MANGER is the initial approver. I did not found any mapping for Rule Ids and the actions.

So please suggest on this.

Thanks,

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I think you need to create one more Rule Result Value.

1. Go to MSMP (Step2): Maintain Rules. Filter List of rules for your rule ‘GRAC_AR_INITIATOR’. Now In Rule Results Table -> Add another
    result value (Like INITIATOR1 and INITIATOR1) in the first screen shot attached.
  2. MSMP (Step6): Route Mapping. Add the newly created Rule Result value here. (Fill all the required values Rule kind, path..)
  3. Now If ‘GRAC_AR_INITIATOR’ is a Function Module based Rule… Open this function module in T-code Se37 and add the conditions for the newly constructed initiator1 here. Save and Activate. Like: ELSEIF ls_header-reqtxt = 'CHANGE ACCOUNT' AND
                   ls_header
    -priortxt = 'HIGH' AND

Best Regards,

Arun Singal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response Arun.

As ‘GRAC_AR_INITIATOR’ is a Function Module based Rule,I don’t have access to change the object using se37.

I heard that we can also create rules using BRF+. It will be great full if you can just help me in creating rules, using BRF+.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

You can follow the steps in this link:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/GRC/BRF+plus+Flate+Rule+-+GRC+Integration

Thanks,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun Singal

It will be more informative