cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analytics Chart UIBB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,         

Could any one provide me with a good tutorial on how to use Analytics Chart UIBB ?  I basically need to generate a stacked graph on click of data from selected lines .    

Thanks and Regards ,

Sheldon Rodrigues .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but i had seen that link , with reference to the above link . The ppt talks about using your own defined feeder classes other then CL_BS_ANLY_CHART_FEEDER and also data sources other than anayltical queries .
Is this possible ? I have a requirement in which i need a stacked chart on selection of data from a list of lines . Can this be done . If yes is there any tutorial on this ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheldon ,

Yes this is possible. You can define your own feeder class by implementing the IF_BS_ANLY_GUIBB_CHART interface then you have to define series and category for your stacked chart in GET_DEFINITION method.

then get your data from any function module or any sources and put it in ct_data  type BSANLY_T_DATA as per your category and series.

In configuration you have to give chart type.

For your lead select from a list you need to filter the data and put it in CT_DATA again.

So your chart will be displayed as per your selected lead select from the list.

This will help you..

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,    

Thanks a lot for your insight i was able to get_data and define my chart . However my chart doesnt seems to be like a stacked chart . Only the first data point gets plotted .  My graphs appears in this manner .

I represent S1,S2 as  my series and C1, C2 as my categories . I have tried many combinations , but my graphs doesnt get plotted for C2 .

Kindly do thrown some light on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Not Active Contributor ,

You are missing series allocation. You need to define t-point according to your series.

Place the below code in your get_data method and fill the value of your chart.

Data : ls_data       TYPE         BSANLY_SX_DATA,

ls_point      TYPE         bsanly_s_point.

ls_data-series = '01'.

ls_data-visible = abap_true.

ls_point-VALUE_1 =<CAT_VAL>.

INSERT ls_point INTO TABLE ls_data-t_point.

clear ls_point.

ls_point-VALUE_1
=<CAT_VAL>.

INSERT ls_point INTO TABLE ls_data-t_point.

INSERT ls_data INTO TABLE lt_data.

** Follow the same steps for the next series then assign it to the ct_data.

ct_data = lt_data.

Definitely it will work..

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197425
Active Participant
0 Kudos