cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Not appearing in PO

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I have creatd a document and the link of the same is made to WBS and a PO. the attached Document is reflection in WBS but not appearing ion PO. can any body guide me how to resolve thins problem?  Regards, Mandar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

In the object link tab, for PO did you mention the item number as well. Documents normally get linked to Item level and not header level.

Incase you have attached it correctly, you need to select that PO item and click on attachment icon to view the attachments in ME23N tcode.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

HI deepak, Thanks for reply. see i have done the same thing as you said, pls find the attached screen shots, i have mentioned the item No of PO also. but still in me23n the attachement icon looks blank. pls find the attached screen of me23n also pls suggest am i using the correct path?  also one more help is required, how to paste the screen shot directly here? rather than saving the image and uploading it.  Regards, Mandar.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Refer to the screen shot attached for where to look into attachments with PO in ME23N.

Attachment Icon has been highlighted.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Ya deepak actually i clicked on that also but i was not getting earlier, we have to select that line item then click on the icon you said ... now i got it. thanks... can u tell me how to paste the screen shot directly here?

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

When to reply, select the insert image icon on the top. You should be able to insert images.

You need to award extra points for explaining options in SCN 🙂

Regards,

Deepak Kori

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

he Deepak thanks for information.

ok will sure award you extra points if you tell me how to do that.

can you help me with your contact?

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi deepak can you tell me  where to find the document if we link it to Material code?

Answers (0)