cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart style for bold letters

0 Kudos

Hello friends

Can i have any in-built smart style which will give me bigger letters with bold font.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the standard smart style CACS_STANDARD -- Paragraph format " TI " contains Bold letters.

IF you want to create you own paragraph format in bold -- procedure is as follows:

1. Go to smartstyles

2. create paragraph format (PA)

3. In the PA choose FONT tab

4. Font style --- BOLD.

Now make use of the created PA where ever it is necessary.

Br,

Laxmi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Default smartstyle is SYSTEM in this you have character format 'H' which is for bold. So try to use this with your available paragraph format.

For example for you are having the Paragraph format P1 then give like this in the text node.

P1 In angle brackets <H> ..... your text .... </> Back slash in angle brackets.

Br,

Laxmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Default smartstyle is SYSTEM in this you have character format 'H' which is for bold. So try to use this with your available paragraph format.

For example for you are having the Paragraph format P1 then give like this in the text node.

P1 In angle brackets <H> ..... your text .... </>.

Br,

Laxmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siddhesh,

Y cannt u try with I18N_SF_MULTI_FONTS,predefined format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

There are many styles, but it's very easy to set up your own smarform style and it is much more easy to configure than the standard.

Just go to transaction SMARTFORMS, check STYLE radiobutton, give a name ZMYSTYLE, and press Create.

Regards

Tamá

0 Kudos

But i m not able to create a style as i am client sight n does not have access to packages.Is there any already made smartstyle??

0 Kudos

The main problem is i m not able to give paragraph formats.hence cant creat style