cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 Register stock and MB52 stock is not matching.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

RG1 Register stock Report and MB52 stock report is not matching.

- for most of the materials stock is updating correctly in both reports, but only few materials are not updating properly.

if you compare both RG1 Register stock report and MB52 stock Report some materials stock are not matching what could be the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

P.Venkatanaidu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I responded to this query.

http://scn.sap.com/message/13834942#13834942

Since you are saying stock is not matching , I am assuming that some transactions are posted for 412 movement types. There are two possibilities, either user must have forgot to update Rg1 for some of the transactions (you can verify this in J1I5 for various classification types for the said material) or some of the transactions on same material was not exicable. In later case even though material is posted in system, since transaction was not excisable, it need not to be posted in excise i.e. Rg1. This could lead to mismatch between actual stock and RG1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I responded to this query.

http://scn.sap.com/message/13834942#13834942

Since you are saying stock is not matching , I am assuming that some transactions are posted for 412 movement types. There are two possibilities, either user must have forgot to update Rg1 for some of the transactions (you can verify this in J1I5 for various classification types for the said material) or some of the transactions on same material was not exicable. In later case even though material is posted in system, since transaction was not excisable, it need not to be posted in excise i.e. Rg1. This could lead to mismatch between actual stock and RG1.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion moved. Please use Internationalization and Unicode instead of SAP ERP SD Sales for CIN related queries.