Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Substep vairant in GAF Configuration - Ehp6

anand_govardhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have posted my query regarding FPM configuration in Ehp6 in the thread 3305373.

In this thread I want to discuss about adding Multiple Sub step variant in GAF configuration.

In the editor I have options to add only substep, on clicking of which I get an substep variant and a substep in it. Now if I want to add one more substep varaint in the same configuration, I don’t find options to add new Substep vairant. However in Ehp4 there was option to add new Substep variant.

The idea is, Based on the user inputs in main step one of the two Substep variant will be loaded at run time and subsequent steps will be performed.

Please assist me in creating multiple substep variant in FPM GAF configuration.

Regards,

Anand G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you show the "Navigation" panel, you will be able to see the create new variant, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

You can add any number of sub steps variant in main step according to your requirement.

This option is avialable in GUIDED ACTIVITY SCHEMA of the configuration of the overview page.

By clicking on the substep button you can add any number of substeps as per the snap shot.

Substep visibility or enability you need to maintain via appcc be implemeting the IF_FPM_GAF_CONF_EXIT and use HIDE_SUBSTEP method to hide substep as per the user condition.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

anand_govardhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion Praveen, this is one way of doing it.

What I'm trying to do is something like this.

So at run time, i can load the variant based on the condition.

Regards,

Anand G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you provide a screenshot of what you are trying to do? Adding sub-steps is just like adding steps. A button will be activated when you select the step to add sub-steps.

anand_govardhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I could add sub-step. My requirement is, I want to have two sub-step variant. Based on the user input, either one of this will shown. In Ehp4 There was option to add sub-step variants, but after Ehp6 I was not able to find how to add two sub-step variants.

Regards,

Anand G