cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Provider Order without Business Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can we create Provider Order (IS Telcom) (Transaction Type PRVO) without Business Agreement. Current requirement is that the client does not need Business Agreement functionality.

I have tried flagging "FI-CA" Active in the Business Agreement Active Indicator

Earliest help will be appreciated

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

From the SAP Documentation, we cannot create Provider Order without a Business Agreement.

If we Maintain "FI-CA" as Active, Business Partner will allow you to create Business Agreement in WebUI which can be set as standard for a particular Business Partner and this will be carried over in the Provider Order when the BP is chosen.

Closing this thread as I have not recieved any replies

Srinivas

stefan_kiene
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

your findings are correct. Provider Orders are require the FI-CA flag to be set to "active" and you need to capture business agreement data during order capturing process.

As of EhP2 it is possible to use default business agreements for business partners. If FI-CA is active and there is a default business agreement existing for the BP, this one will be assigned automatically.

If you want to set FI-CA to "not active" you could check FM CRM_IST_BEFORE_SAVE_CHECK_EC. I assume this is the only place that will throw errors if no business agreement is assigned and the FI-CA flag is set to "not active".

If you skip the checks in there, you should be able to capture Provider Orders without Business Agreements. What you need to take care on your own in this case: How is payment data captured in your documents from an UI perspective?

Best regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for posting reply to the post.

I had a related question.

Can you add Business Agreement to a BP in SAP GUI in CRM 7 EHP2?

I made FICA Active and yet donot see the Business Agreement Tab in BP-Sold-to-party role.

Advance thanks for your help!

Regards,

Mandar

stefan_kiene
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

yes, this is still possible - even if not all fields are available for maintenance via SAP GUI and in my systems it's still there.

Did you make sure, that the BP was only created after you made FI-CA active?
The BP stores the state of the "FI-CA active" information as it was during the time of creation of the BP.

Best regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your respons Stefan,

Thats what it was. It comes up for new customers, not existing ones. Do you have any idea how we can extend the existing customers to have Business Agreement?

Thanks again,

Regards,

Mandar

stefan_kiene
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

I didn't doublecheck, but it looks like if table CRMM_BUAG_BUPA stores this information.

Maybe you need to modify the entries accordingly via custom code. I don't know about standard functionality to adapt this on customer level.

Normally you shouldn't change the "FI-CA active" setting in a running system

Best regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stefan