EXPORT Return process with CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I would like to know the return export under bond process

Export sales under bond process is below

SAles order-Delivery-Invoice- Excise invoice- Bond-ARE1

In return Export sales process , i am clear till return invoice creation

may i know about whether we need to for JV for Export return excise invoice. if yes, why we need to go for JV becuase while creating Export excise invoice there were accounting entry.

What will be the status of ARE1 document which we have created during export sales. what need to be done in ARE1 document if return export sales?

Regards

Shibu Chandran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If any exports is made under Bond, then the process is Exporter will have to pay the duty amount immediately to Central Excise and once they get the Proof of Export from Customs, it will get credited.  Having said this, whatever amount showing in ARE-1 is only a statistical amount and not posted to FI.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Excise Invoice entry at J1IIN lead to pay the duties to excise department. here Export Under Bond there are no entry in Excise Invoice transaction J1IIN which means we are not paying the duty amount to excise department.

ARE1 document is for statastical purpose but if we did the export return there must some changes has to be done ARE1 document too otherwise it will be wrongly appear in ARE1 report.

Regards

Shibu

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion moved. Please use Internationalization and Unicode instead of SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) for CIN related queries.