Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailing in sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sd Gurus

First time i am trying to create sending mails from sap system to Mail id

i used t.code --VC010104

And i have entered all Details and i got message also That message is sent But i didnt get message

i mean here we cant give other maill ids like persanel ids or ABAPERS has to write any program Before the processing

PLZ i want to know how to send mailing plz let me know step by step ( just simple one explain )

Thank you so much for you help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If an email was generated then you should be able to see it in SOST transaction. If this is a DEV or QA system then in those external send is usually disabled on purpose, so you won't get an email automatically.

But just as others suggested - Basis admin should be able to help with any technical issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For sending outbound mails SMTP needs to be set up and as MoazzM pointed out this is a Basis activity. You will need to know the Mail Server details also. Check this thread for details

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1868392

Regards

Leo

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

Have you configured external communication and do you have internet connection activated with your SAP server? This is not SD guy's job and honestly speaking I also don't know how to do this. Please ask your BASIS guy to check this. IF he confirms you then you should try to send Email becasue without internet connectivity you can not send Email on external ID.

Thanks